THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 19, 2009

Wine at Twilight

Give us a Thursday and we will make it an occasion. Tonight was our girls night out!! Can I get a Woo Hoo!! B2 and I, like the nerds we are, decided to wear our Twilight T shirts. Because we are cool like that. Our night began with my witty ass of a brother asking B2" What's on the agenda of your Dork meeting?"I think he may be rude. We began our night with some wine and cheese(that skinny girl wouldn't touch of course:) ) It was delicious!!
We enjoyed using the Tasty Topics cards to come up with topics to assist in keeping the Twilight conversation going. (As if we needed them.) This happened to be the 1st card B2 pulled from the stack. We had a good laugh.


Duh!! Twilight, people! In case you didn't know already.

Could Edward have another soulmate? Me? (Ok I know, chill Rachel...)


Reading The Twilight Saga.



And the best part of our night... B2 and I left a perfectly good, pee your pants hilarious, movie, The Hangover, to theatre hop just so we could see the trailer for New Moon on the big screen!!!!
It was awesome! I have to say that Rob looks way hotter in New Moon than he did in Twilight. I cannot wait for November!!
The above is a picture of B2 telling me to put my camera away. That we were going to get caught with it. I had intended on recording the trailer, but I am technologically challenged and didn't end up recording it. We had a blast though and I hope we can do it again soon.

Yes, I am Ape Shmt for Twilight. Totally, freaking Ape Shmt.







0 comments: