THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Team Edward vs. Team Jacob


I am unequivocally and irrevocably a member of Team Edward. The main reason that I love these books so much is Edward. I love the inner conflict and the wanting of something you shouldn't have. Edward is just a dream guy. A man who wants nothing more than to keep Bella safe and happy. Edward would give Bella the moon.

I haven't been able to understand the Team Jacob members. Sure, Jacob is a great friend and sometimes that works, but the whole basis of their relationship is that Bella uses him to try and get over Edward. She never succeeds and just continues to use Jacob. In Eclipse when Jacob leaves the camp and Bella has Edward bring him back, I feel so bad for Bella. It is such an emotional time for her and Jacob makes it worse. Does Jacob really think that Bella will choose him? Would the Team Jacob members really want that?

I can't wait to see how the relationship betweeb Jacob and Bella is portrayed in New Moon. I will admit that Taylor Lautner is a hottie.

( Oh my, It kind of creeps me out to say that. He is only 17. I draw the line at kids who can't drink with me. LOL!!)

Let me know why you consider yourself a member of Team Edward or Team Jacob. I want to know.


By the way, I am the proud owner of a Team Edward T shirt.

0 comments: