THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Midnight Sun


Die hard Twilight fans know all about Midnight Sun. If you do not, it is 200+ pages of a novel written by Stephenie Meyer. It is basically the story of Twilight written from Edward's perspective.


I could not resist reading it. MrsMe and B2 will not read it until it comes out. I am very glad that I read it. Beyond the fact that I got my Twilight fix, it enabled me to understand Edward more. I read it immediately after I finished Breaking Dawn. When I read the books a second time I was able to really connect with Edward in a way I had not done the first time around.

Edward is an incredibly complex person who wants to do the right thing. Bella is blinded by love and with the books being from her point of view you can only see Edward the way she sees him. I do not think that Edward is selfless. I think her struggles to keep from being selfish, but will do everything in his power to make her happy. Edward is just a guy. He just happens to be 108 years old. When you have lived that long you gain a wisdom that influences every aspect of your life.





My grandparents have been married for 61 years. Their love is so amazing. I imagine that the life experiences that they have had have made them more aware of the important things in life. I think that Edward has this life experience. He may not have experienced love, but he had to have been influenced my so many in love around him. In my opinion that is what makes him who he is. Bella is the most important person in his life. We all know he would do anything for her. Including die.





My grandparents would do the same for each other.

0 comments: