THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 18, 2009

My influence

As a Mom, I truly realize how much I influence my kids. They repeat every bad word I say at the most inopportune times. I can convince them to do most anything, good or bad. My 4 year old daughter, PAB, will sit and watch the entire Twilight movie with me. It is her favorite, she tells me. When Edward has his first scene where he walks into the cafeteria, PAB looked at me and said "He's a hottie!". I laughed so hard, but I was secretly proud. She has good taste. She walks past my Edward poster and blows him a kiss. This infuriates RZ. She started walking around telling everyone that Edward is her boyfriend. I decided that this was not good.She is only 4 and she should not be claiming that Edward is her boyfriend. That is just wrong.

Edward is mine!!! I have convinced her that Jacob is way cooler and now she runs around telling everyone that Jacob the werewolf is her boyfriend.

I feel so much better. I hate sharing.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, I'll keep this in mind when my 2.5 year old catches on to mommy's obsession.