THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Appropriate use of Twilight t-shirts

This is a picture of my newly acquired New Moon shirt from Hot Topic. That is not a picture of me wearing it. I wanted to wear it to my son school. RZ mentioned that it was not appropriate to wear to the Big One's P.T.O. functions. He said I would embarrass my son. I did wear it to the bus stop. My friend, Mel, called me a dork. These comments do not really bother me. I have mentioned that I am NOT a closet Twilight fan. I am more than willing to be a walking advertisement.
This is the shirt that B2 bought. On sale. While sitting in her room, she asked her husband, my brother, if he saw her t-shirt. He replied that he wiped a nasty part of his anatomy on it. Gross Ass!! That would be blasphemous!! He refuses to be seen in public with her when she wears it. I think the shirt is sweet and I wish HT had it in my size. Neither of our men understands that it is a quote from the book and not an explanation of her dreams. Though I am sure she does have dreams of Edward. She just won't admit to having them.


Are there rules about where a Twilight T shirt can and cannot be worn? I can only think of one instance where it may have been an inappropriate choice. The below picture is of my sister-in- law MrsMe's Twilight t-shirt. She wore this very cool shirt to church. Not just to a regular old Sunday service. She wore it to her daughter's baptism. Now, MrsMe likes negative attention. She wore an Aerosmith t shirt to her older daughter's baptism, which I gave her crap for, and she had to one-up that. As soon as I saw her, I bust out laughing. I knew she had done it for my benefit and I thought it was freaking hilarious! B2 and MrsMe's sister were not impressed. My mother just shook her head. She knows MrsMe well. I didn't hear any other whispers, but I am sure there was some mention of it.

MrsMe, if you read this, you must know that I admire your balls and I can't wait for our next church service.

1 comments:

B*t*h # 2 said...

omg what a good post that was so embarassing! But leave it to her!