THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 12, 2009

Too Much Information. Period.

I admit I am a curious girl. I may even be nosy. I like too much information. That's just me. Ever since the first time I read Twilight I have been insanely curious about how Edward could handle it when Bella was on her period. I know, I know, gross question, but I haven't been able to get it out of my head. Did the smell of blood drive him crazy?

Well, I found the answer. Twilight Lexicon is a fountain of information directly from Stephenie Meyer. Here it is. Never say I don't produce.


Answer: Yes, a little bit, but he would never say anything about it–much too much of a gentleman. And Bella would be way to embarrassed to ask. (It’s not the same as a cut, though. It’s sort of "dead" blood, if you get my meaning).




2 comments:

Megrz said...

Girl, I was curious about that myself! Thanks for clearing that up!!

B*t*h # 2 said...

We must really think alike because I was wondering the same thing