THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My Blog

I like the idea of a blog. I like to write. I don't know if I do it well. I think I write like I talk and that may not work, but it's what I do. I have read many blogs and followed a couple for quite a while. I had been thinking of writing my own, but I needed inspiration. My kids are equally hilarious and torturous, but I am sure that some of you have crazies of your own and would like to read about something else. At least sometimes. I can't guarantee no random kid stories, but I don't intend to explain the color of my kid's poo or anything ridiculous like that.
Tomorrow I think I will write about my obsession with Rob. I am sure my sister-in-law, B2, will roll her eyes and say I am sick, but I will still write about it. She on the other hand proudly, giddily even, purchased a Twilight t-shirt with a picture of Rob, portraying Edward. I will write my post tomorrow wearing my New Moon t-shirt that I paid full price for. Money is no object when it comes to Twilight.

0 comments: