THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My mother almost got her head ripped off!!

I already posted twice today, but I am obsessed. My Mom called me and asked me to drive her to work. Delaying nap time, but that's another story. When she got in the car I proudly showed her my new New Moon t-shirt. She laughed and then kind of rolled her eyes. That's fine. She has had Twilight for 6 weeks and has read a bit, but is not interested. The only person I have ever heard this from.
Anyway... She mentioned that Adam Lambert (American Idol) had come out and admitted that he was gay. She said that next week we would hear that the actor that played Edward was gay. I said no. Robert is not gay. She continued and I wanted to rip her head off!!! Seriously people, I wanted to let her out of the car. Push her out even. I kept myself under control and in a half joking manner I growled "Back Off!". She laughed at me. Can you believe her? If Rob was gay that would mean I have no chance.

Oh. Right. I have no chance.

2 comments:

KimandJami said...

Lol never say never. Every couple is allowed one celebrity and if that fantasy walks in the door the other spouse has an obligation to leave for a bit!

Rachel Zubair said...

I have tried to explain this to may hubby. He just thinks I am insane.