THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 11, 2009

10 reasons Twilight changed my life

My husband complains that I have changed. He can't tell me how I have changed, just that I have. Now I did say he "complains". Constantly. So, I have taken some time to contemplate how Twilight has changed my life. Here are 10 reasons:

#1- I can talk of almost nothing, but Twilight.

#2- I can't read anything else without rushing through it so I can read Twilight again.

#3- I discovered Robert Pattinson.

#4- I like the rain.

#5- Other movies hold no interest for me.

#6- I have a craving for mushroom ravioli.

#7- Forget world peace. I pray each day that Stephenie Meyer finishes Midnight Sun and writes more Twilight books.

#8- I force my opinions about having to read Twilight down everyone's throat and think there is something wrong with them if they won't read it.

#9- I cannot go one day without reading something Twilight related. I have tried. It's a drug.

#10- I want to be a vampire.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG>>> I feel the same way. My husband thinks I'm insane. He is tired of me talking about Twilight and asking for him to see it with me again. I read all books within a month... granted that I work late hours and stayed awake too late each night. I love Twilight, and I'm an obsessed fan too!

Rachel Zubair said...

It's a healthy obsession. Thanks for reading!!