THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Robert Obsession

I will begin by saying that I am a happily married woman. I will also say that I totally realize that I should not be drooling over this man, as it makes my husband crazy. I can not help it. Looking at a picture of him gives me butterflies! When the above pictures hit the web, I almost swallowed my tongue. I have no illusions of actually being with him. I actually don't really want that. He is 23 and Lord knows he is a little young for me(only 8 years), but I can still appreciate him can't I?
I feel a bit better when I think of my aunt's obsession with Johnny Depp. She will watch or read anything featuring him. I am the same. Every morning I read my blogs just to catch a glimpse of Rob. I really hate the idea of paparazzi, but could I live with only official pictures? I think no.
I can say that I have seen every interview available on YouTube and I pick up every magazine with a picture of him on it except Tiger Beat and the teen mags. I can't bring myself to be that crazy. I have a poster hanging in my bedroom of Rob as Edward. He is very vampire looking in that one. I prefer the messed up hair and hands he doesn't know what to do with. Do I dream about him. No, unfortunately, I don't. Do I fantasize about him when I am doing laundry? No, I only cuss. Do I make plans to stalk him(NY is only a 6 hour drive)? Nope. Do I wish he was here in my house? Maybe just to hang out with. I am sure he is fun! Add some drinks and some music and we would most likely have a blast, but I really honestly just like to look at his pictures and follow from afar. I am sure Rob is no Edward and let's be honest. Edward is a dream partner. Do I dream of Edward? No, I dream of piles of laundry burying me alive.

3 comments:

KimandJami said...

Haha we share the same dreams!

Unknown said...

Yes my life and thoughts are similiar to yours and I'm even older -- 37 with 2 small children. What is wrong with me?! How did this series change my life so much? Thanks for putting into words my thoughts :)

Rachel Zubair said...

Thanks for reading!!