THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Watching a movie

After reading my previous posts my husband thinks I am insane. I am not.

I came home this evening from a school function and RZ mentioned that he wanted to watch a movie. I lit up! I almost suggested Twilight, but I saw the look in his eyes just daring me to do it. I came upstairs and put the kids to bed. Pining the whole while for a Twilight fix. I am at the moment begrudgingly watching Yuuvraj. I love Indian movies and I will probably enjoy it, but it's no Twilight.

Back to pining for a fix, since I am not going to get to watch the movie tonight. I am reading The Host. Again. I really liked it. It may be that I was looking for a glimpse of the same draw I feel to Twilight. The emotion is definitely there. I cried numerous times, but again, it's no Twilight. My only thought is to abandon the movie that I do really want to see, put The Host back on the shelf and break out Breaking Dawn, and take a bath.

I made an agreement with myself that I can read my Twilight and the subsequent books as many times as I want as long as I read a different book in between. So far I have followed this self imposed edict, but I am dying!!!! I miss Bella, Edward, Jacob!! Hell, I even miss Charlie.

We all know the pull is too strong. Twilight will win and The Host will wait until next time. Gotta go read.

xoxo!!

0 comments: