THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Thank God for no naked evil ones

For some annoying reason, I cannot access my Twitter page today. It is pissing me off!!! I follow Jamie Bower Campbell and he tweeted an apology for misleading anyone into beleiving there was a Volturi nude scene in New Moon. Thank God!!! I was pretty annoyed the other day, which led B2 to call me a lunatic more than once. I didn't even discuss it with RZ, he might have had me committed.

I am way too invested in Twilight. Sometimes I even think I am ridiculous.

post edit: 10:07 p.m. Sunday 8/2/09
Finally got on Twitter. Very annoyed that I can not access it from AOL. Here is a copy of his Tweet. I bet your publicist ripped you a new one, Jamie!! Ha Ha!

JamiebowerApologies for misleading people into thinking that there would be a nude scene in New Moon. Never meant it to offend anyone. Sorry. X from web

0 comments: