THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Slightly inappropriate. Just warning you! ;)

I am jealous. One of my friends has convinced her husband to read Twilight. Ooooooh! I want RZ to read it so bad!!!!! I have practically begged him to no avail. Hell, I can't even get my Mom to read it. I have even offered to read it to him and I hate reading out loud. So, I was thinking of all the things I could use in trade to get him to read the books:


Money? Oh yeah, My money is his money. That won't work.


An offer of doing all the yard work. I can strap the baby on my back, no problem. That would include raking all those dratted leaves this fall.

Maybe vacuuming. I hate vacuuming almost as much as laundry. Which I could also offer, but I already do that.


So , maybe I could offer sexual favors.( Close your eyes, Dad.) A position per chapter?


Or a combination of both?



I am quite willing to sacrifice most anything to get my husband to read Twilight. Imagine the conversations we could have. Imagine the role-playing possibilities! OOOOHHHH!!!I am sure we can come to some kind of deal.


Think about it. After all, Rob has already read it.


0 comments: