THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 7, 2009

Being Alice

If some one had asked me a week ago which character from Twilight I would want to be, I would have said Bella. Boring, predictable, I know, but the whole being in love with Edward thing did it for me. If I was asked today I would have to change my answer and say Alice. Why, you ask?

Here is why:
One of the most hated of my many jobs, as a mom, is cleaning. Every mom faces this I am sure. It is thankless and honestly, pointless. I have spent a couple of hours this week cleaning my kid's playroom. It is a disaster. Knee deep in some places. It makes me want to KILL.
If I was Alice I would have foreseen that buying so much shit would result in this mess. I would have also foreseen the children making such a mess and locked them away. Ok well, maybe not locked them away, but taken them away from this house, hence giving them no chance to make the mess. Also if I was Alice, I would have super human speed and could clean it in minutes. Ahh, Twilight has made me covet many things, but this one would be a gift from the Twilight gods.

(not my kid's playroom. Their's is much worse)

0 comments: