THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bullshit alert!!! Bullshit alert!!!!!



With my useful Google search tool I did my daily search for Rob. Yes, I do this everyday, sometimes more than once. Just gotta make sure all is ok. I don't want to miss anything major. And low and behold, I did miss something.


My heart is broken for him. (Just so you know, I am typing in sarcasm)


There was no listed author of this article found on HeraldSun.com.au, an Austrailian Newspaper site. If I had written the article I would not attach my name to it either. Is this what passes for journalism these days? Geez!!

It's a gigantic pile of crap!! I wouldn't even comment on it, but it is quite irritating.


Twilight's Robert Pattinson dumped by Kristen Stewart


ROBERT Pattinson had it all, a girlfriend in his Twilight costar Kristen Stewart and a fling on the side, but now he's had his comeuppance.After his brief fling in NYC with his Remember Me costar Emilie de Ravin, Pattinson returned to the West Coast to try and patch things up with Kristen. But she wasn't interested, as the 19-year-old had already rekindled her romance with her longtime boyfriend, actor Michael Angarano. "Rob is stunned," dished an insider. "He thought he could come back to California and get Kristen to forgive him, but he was wrong. "Rob fought hard to steal her away from Michael. And now he has to do it all over again!" "Rob and Emilie had fun, but they were never serious," the insider adds. "He had a lot of laughs with her, but his heart has always belonged to Kristen. Unfortunately, Kristen didn't see it that way and didn¿t appreciate seeing picture after picture of Rob getting close to Emilie when the cameras were off and they weren't filming!" The source adds that when Pattinson and Stewart reunited on July 23 at the Comic-Con convention in San Diego, things just weren't the same between the once red-hot couple. "Kristen has Rob's heart on a string, and she keeps yanking it," the insider told American tabloid the National Enquirer. "She gave him a glimmer of hope when she agreed to share a limo with him on the three hour drive back to L.A. but by the time they arrived, Rob was confused!"

0 comments: