THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 31, 2009

Nude scenes? WTF!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I am really confused. I saw this article on Popeater, it was a headline on my homepage. It makes no sense to me at all. It also scares me to death. I am afraid when I read things like below because of the lack of relavence compared to the book. Read below and I will expound after.

Quoted from here:

Looks like Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson's six-packs won't be the only thing making fans shriek in excitement for the latest 'Twilight' movie,'New Moon.'
Actor Jamie Campbell Bower told MTV
there will be a pretty racy moment where three cast members get completely nude. "We just all sit there, completely naked, for one scene... It's me, Michael Sheen and Christopher [Heyerdahl]; we just sit there, naked," Bower said.
Skip over this content

'Twilight' Stars
In the film, Bower plays Caius, an evil member of the Volturi vampire clan while Sheen plays their leader Aro and Heyerdahl plays Marcus.
In the scene a fully clothed Carlisle (played by Peter Facinelli) visits the Volturi, only to locate the trio in a bathhouse, Bower said. "It's a full-body shot, and then Peter comes in, and it all gets a bit awkward," Bower admitted.



First of all, in the book Carlisle has no contact with the Volturi, only Edward, Alice, and Bella. Second of all, there is no scene written about nudity. I am shaking. Seriously!!! They are going to change so much and I am so scared I am going to hate it. Then all these months of desperate waiting will have been for nothing! Please let this be BS from an actor who likes to stir the pot. I do not want to see naked Volturi vampires. Naked Edward? Naked Jacob? OK, but give me a break naked 3000 year olds.

Summit, is it to much to ask to stay true to the book? Stop fucking with my love affair.

0 comments: