THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 2, 2009

What Twilight Character are YOU?

I took this quiz on Facebook. Quizzes take up way to much of my time and they are usually crap. I would never have likened myself to Rosalie, I am more of an Esme or a Bella, but ok. I am the coolest mom ever, ask my 4 year old. I gave her an Edward and Jacob tattoo. See, I am cool.






Rachel took the What Twilight Character are you? quiz and the result is Rosalie Cullen

You are totally hot. people around you are often intimidated by you. You don't spend a lot of time with making friend with people that you think are silly or below you. You spend most your time with your guy. And although people often think you are a brat you know you love fiercely and would be the coolest hottest mom ever.

0 comments: