THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, August 9, 2009


I never dream about Twilight. I wish I could, but I never do. Last night was the first time and it wasn't about Edward or even Bella. I did finish Breaking Dawn right before I went to sleep, so maybe that was the influence for my dream. Here it is:
I was sitting in the car with my husband when I felt something kick my insides and as I looked my stomach began growing in front of my eyes. I told RZ that I thought I was pregnant. He yelled at me that that was impossible. I said I had to be, what other explanation was there? He asked me who the father was??? Before I could answer I woke up and ran to the bathroom.
Stomach Flu... I feel horrible today. I am headed back to bed. Maybe I can dream of Rob today instead of a mutant baby in me. Probably not.

0 comments: