THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 27, 2009

Twilight vs. True Blood


The lack of Twilight news and such out there has made me reach out and explore the other vampires out there in an experiment to see if I enjoy them as much as I enjoyed Twilight. I do not have HBO, but I have heard of the True Blood series. I like to read more than watch television so, I picked up the books. There are 9 books in the series by Charlaine Harris. A series of books is a plus to me. I enjoyed them. I am right now, as I type, watching the first season. GRAPHIC!!!!!
I read an article somewhere, where Stephen Moyer,(Bill from True Blood) states that there is no comparision between him and Edward. That Edward is the Diet Coke of vampires. PLEASE!!!
Bill is old, and super creepy. I am on episode 3 and I am scared of Bill. I have no interest in jumping his bones like I do Edward's. Edward is a gentleman and outwardly so is Bill, but Bill has an edge that makes him too scary to be a gentleman. I am turned off by the whole fang thing.
I can proudly say that I am still Team Edward!! Twilight is still my favorite. In fact I am reading it again for the 10th time. Bill can go suck Sookie's neck, but I will stick with Edward.

0 comments: