THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Twilight inspires me in so many different ways!

I have read Twilight 10 times, as I have said before. Not all of the books, but Twilight. I am rereading New Moon right now. My favorite part in Twilight is the morning after the first time Edward spent the night with Bella-- the first night she was aware.

No copyright infringement intended, all text and characters belong to Stephenie Meyer.

It is as follows:

"I love you," I whispered.
"You are my life now," He answered simply.
There was nothing more to say for a moment. He rocked us back and forth as the room grew lighter.
"Breakfast time," he said eventually, casually--to prove, I am sure, that he remembered my human frailties.
So I clutched my throat and stared at him with wide eyes. Shock crossed his face.
"Kidding!" I snickered. " And you said I couldn't act!"
He frowned in disgust. "That wasn't funny."
"It was very funny, and you know it.: But I examined his gold eyes carefully, to make sure I was forgiven. Apparently, I was.
"Shall I rephrase?" he asked. "Breakfast time for the human."


I love the joking side of Bella and this part always makes me smile.

This weekend I had the pleasure of attending a baby shower for my friend, Sam. She is a Twilight fan, as are most of my friends. I wanted to find a unique gift and I found 2 Twilight inspired baby things that I had to buy for her. I should buy the shirt for Baby AD. He is fortunate enough that I have read the books before and can now tear myself away to change him.










To all my Twilight friends of child bearing years, if you, too, decide to get pregnant and invite me to your shower, I will find your child a Twilight t-shirt and a cool bib. If you want to go so far as to let me host, I will throw you the best Twilight themed baby shower ever. Make that your birthday or anniversary or any party you want!!!!

B2, I am thinking that February 9th might be a good day for a Twilight themed birthday party. Do you think Mr. B2 would appreciate it? If not I am thinking Halloween, wine and Bloody Mary's and a viewing of Twilight on the big screen to get us even more excited for New Moon. You can dress up as Bella. I will be Rosalie, naturally, too beautiful to describe.Anybody want to come?







1 comments:

B*t*h #2 said...

I don't know about feb 9th he probably wouldn't be too thrilled that his bday party turned in one of our "dork meetings"!!!!