THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Bella's pain

You broke my heart! Pictures, Images and Photos

I have been working on my Eclipse list and realized that I never did the same for New Moon. I am not going to do that at this point. I will just have to bitch about what they leave out on November 21st, probably November 20th because I will be watching it at midnight on the 19th. One of my greatest concerns was how Bella's emotions will be portrayed. From the interviews that Kristen Stewart gave at Comic Con, I feel more confident that her breakdown will translate. I want to see her with her arms wrapped around her middle "holding herself together", I want to see tears, of which we saw none in Twilight. Maybe I am horrible, but I want to see pain.

I have said it before and I will say it again--- I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!

0 comments: