THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Volturi!!!


In a moment of boredom I sat here on my laptop flipping through mostly annoying gossip sites, looking for nothing really. I was visiting Perez Hilton and looky, looky what I found!!!!! I was quite excited. This picture has not been officially released, but I snagged it anyways. I think the Volturi are cool and have been just waiting for an official glimpse at the actors in costume. I am sure that some are going to say that they are not scary enough, but I really feel that their look fits right in with the rest of the cast. I like that the creators of the movies have not gone for the stereotypical scary vampire look. Stephenie Meyer explained them in such detail and I am very glad to see her vision brought to life.



The cast is as follows
































Check out the links I have included, The actor's names are linked to their IMDb pages and the character is linked to the fabulous compilations on Twilight Lexicon, my Twilight bible.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome! Thanks Rachel for helping me get my fix today!!!!
Susie