THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 1, 2010

Rob's today interview and a really easy question!!

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



Oh God! Robert is so cute. Matt Lauer is kind of a douchebag, but I love how Robert is getting better at these interviews.

I really want to send a shout out to all the girls I have met through Facebook. You guys ROCK and keep me smiling!! If I catch Rob I will send you an autograph.

Question #23

What is Rosalie's fiance's name?

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

Royce

Season said...

Well when Rosalie was a human her fiance was Royce King II. As a vampire Emmett was her fiance then husband.

Missy S said...

Royce King II

MrsMe said...

When she was human her fiance was Royce King the second. As a vampire she marries Emmett Cullen.

Shandi said...

ooooh baby. i love how you said you'll get an autograph when you "catch" him...so funny.

Paula said...

Royce King. He deserved what he got!

Shandi said...

i saw this the other night and laughed my effing ass off! he's sooooooooooooooooo cute.