THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Edward vs. Jacob (in the car on the way home)

7 year old boys crack me up so hard. Overhearing their conversations are usually hilarious or horrifying.

As a birthday party favor, my kids all received a little tin Twilight box filled with candy, 2 Edwards and 1 Jacob.

Here is the conversation I overheard (The sound effects you should be hearing are the clanging of little tin boxes hitting each other-Do you see where I am going with this?)

The Big One (my son)- Jacob will kick Edward's booty!

The friend- Edward is better than Jacob

CLANG-CLANG-- Ouch, that was my hand!!

T B O- Jacob is young and strong. Edward is old and skinny. He's 100 years old!!

The friend- But Edward is a vampire!!

CLANG CLANG!! Mom- my friend keeps hitting me. (I totally ignored them)

T B O- Jacob will bite Edward and turn him into a werewolf. Then kill him! Bang! (the friend lost his tin)

Not being able to let this go I asked T B O why he thought that Jacob could kill Edward. His explanation was pretty funny --Now.

"Seriously Mom, You do know that werewolves are better than vampires, right?"

I think I just walked away. Does he not know me at all?



Question #25-

Who is the designer of Bella's wedding dress? And what color is her bridesmaid's gown?

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

Not exactly sure about this one, I'm going with Alice and blue

Andrea Clark said...

Bridesmaids dresses were silver and Bella's dress was designed by Perrine Bruyere.

Season said...

Perrine Bruyere designed the dress. Alice designed the train and veil. Alice as her maid of honor was wearing a silver dress.

MrsMe said...

Alice had Perrine Bruyere designed Bella's dress but Alice designed the train and the veil. Bella's 2 bridesmaids (Alice and Rosalie) wore silver dresses.

Missy S said...

Perrine Bruyere designed the dress and the Brides Maids dresses were silver

Paula said...

Bell's dress was designed by Perrine Bruyere.
Alice's bridesmaid/maid of honor dress was silver. Sorry for lack of details. Very nasty cold.