THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Rob is bothered



I think Jimmy Fallon is hilarious and I had never seen any of his Robert is Bothered skits. I guess they are funny,sort of. I actually think his Robert impression is more of a Mike Myers impression (Austin Powers?)

Also Rob looks like he is scared shitless of being in the tree. He is so cute though!!

Check out www.robertisbothered.com

Question #24

What does Jacob ask Edward, in regards to Bella,to do while they are in the tent?

3 comments:

Season said...

Jacob asks Edward to give him a year. He thinks he could make her happy. She's capable of healing. Jacob asks Edward if he can consider the idea that he might be better for her than Edward is.

Paula said...

Not sure if this is what you were trying to get at or not but here goes.......Jacob asked Edward to give him one year. That he could make her happy. And that she is capable of healing. And she could be human, with Charlie and Renee, and she could grow up and have kids and be Bella. So yeah thats what Jacob asked Edward for. Or is it that in the end he was really asking Edward for Bella?

Thanks you for making me pick up my book. I'm sure that my husband won't thank you because now I have to read the whole book. :)

MrsMe said...

"give me a year, bl-Edward. I really think I could make her happy."