THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Rob answers the Edward vs. Tyler question

I just can't get over all the amazing interviews out there from Robert Pattinson. What a freaking hottie!!! As for which guy I want- Tyler or Edward. Today I will have to say Edward, but I am going to support Robert and watch Remember Me this weekend. Who knows I may become Team Tyler!! (I seem to like emotionally stunted men with issues.)





VH1 TV Shows Music Videos Celebrity Photos News & Gossip




Question #26

Can you give me the exact itinerary that Edward and Bella followed to get to Isle Esme?


For an extra little treat I give you this link to a hot and steamy fan fic--http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4588124/1/Isle_Esme





5 comments:

Season said...

- They took a car from the Cullen's house the the airport in Seattle.
- They took a plane from Seattle to Houston.
- Then they took a plane from Houston to Rio de Janeiro.
- In Rio de Janeiro they took a taxi to the docks where they got in a boat.
- Then they took the boat to Isle Esme.

Jeanette said...

plane, car, boat
Is that what you meant?

MrsMe said...

Edward drove the car that they left the wedding at the Cullen's house in and went to the Seattle airport. From there they fly by plane to Houston and from Houston they flew to Rio do Janeiro. At the air port in Rio they caught a cab that drove them to a dock on the western edge of the city. From there they traveled by boat across the ocean to Isle Esme.

Paula said...

Car to the airport in Seattle. A plane to Houston then another plane to Rio de Janeiro. A taxi to the docks then a speed boat ride to Isle Esme.

Tiffany Madison said...

Thank you for recommending Isle Esme! I appreciate it. I actually came by to your page as a volunteer with Fictionista Workshop to check out your writing! Anyhow, thanks again. :)

Tiffany Madison - Vixen1836