THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 5, 2010

My busy month!!

I mentioned to my husband that I would be going out 2 weekends this month. I never go out without him. I think the last time was on November 19 and 20. He was NOT invited then and he is not invited now.

Click it babies!!

I tend to read only Twilight news blogs lately so this movie is getting great reviews. I am reading all over about how wonderful Rob is in this movie. My plans are to go to a midnight movie if possible. I am going with B2 and MrsMe. I love these chicks so much and we have a blast!!! If there are 2 people in the world that support my Rob addiction it is those two.

Let's not forget the little matter of the ECLIPSE trailer in front of the movie. Even if I did not want to see Remember Me I would be there for the trailer alone. I bought a ticket to Band Slam just to see the New Moon trailer. It was not $10.50 wasted.
The weekend after the Remember Me movie, I plan to be stalking the pimply teenager that works in the electronics section of our 24 hour Wal-Mart for the New Moon DVD. Yes, I have decided to start with the Wal-Mart version. 7 minutes of Eclipse footage sold me. Hopefully this will all happen smoothly after the photo op that I have planned. (You will see these soon)
Then after I have my hands on my New Moon DVD my posse (yes, my posse- I am the leader. Got that girls?) will be headed to B2's house. If I didn't like her we would still be going over there because she has a big ass TV and I have a tiny one. I call a corner of the couch!!!!
I have not guaranteed my husband that I won't be seeing Remember Me more than once. I may have to head out and see it a couple of times. As for New Moon, well--- I have seen Twilight over 100 times. He has been warned.
I can't wait!!!!
Question #27
The Ticuna Indians that took care of the house on Isle Esme had a name for what they thought Edward was. What is that name and what did they suspect that he was?

P.S.-Tomorrow is my hubs birthday. I will not be posting a question on Saturday or Sunday. I will post the last 3 questions on Mon, Tues and Wed. I can't wait to see who wins. You guys have been so awesome to follow my game. I have had a blast getting to know you!!! Don't we love facebook!!!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Libishomen- a blood-drinking demon who preys exclusively on beautiful women.


I am also going for the Walmart copy of New Moon. It was the Eclipse footage that did me in too. LOL And I have enjoyed getting to know you! This contest has been so much fun!

MrsMe said...

Kaure the maid suspects Edward to be one of the Libishomen. They are a blood-drinking demon who prey exclusively on beautiful women.