THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Youtube implication

I caught my husband searching Youtube for- " Naked Robert Pattinson". WTF? The initials do not adequately express my disbelief. What The Fuck!!!!????

Does he have a secret I do not know about? Do we have more in common than I realized? Was he intrigued by this picture:


I was laying next to him totally dumbstruck. I kept peeking at the screen trying to catch a glimpse of naked Rob, but trying to be discreet. My hubby clicked on this:



I leaned over and embarrassed myself by saying-"Oh, I have seen that. It doesn't show anything good."

He gave me a look of surprise and called me a pervert. "I knew you searched for naked pictures of Edward!"

I was caught and had no defense. I sheepishly scooted away not sure what to say. What could I say? I am guilty.

Next Youtube video he watched was this:(my recommendation)




Way to change the subject don't ya think!!!

1 comments:

ScottishRose1028 said...

LMAO! He's almost as bad as my husband, lol. Apparently I was having a *cough* sex dream *cough* the other night, and it woke my husband up. So he kind of got excited, until (so he says) I moaned "Edward"!!!!! I was like, yeah right, I so didn't. He's insisting I so did. Whatever, lol. But can you blame me if I did? Especially after the awesome VF outtake pictures? LOL