THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Look what I got!!!

When I was 11 years old I went snooping in my parents bedroom closet and found, covered up by a blanket, a Barbie Dream House. I was so excited. It was my dream present and I couldn't wait for Christmas morning when "Santa" would bring me my house. Christmas morning came and under our beautiful tree was a Barbie Ferrari. I am still scarred by this. I think I actually cried. My parents told me I shouldn't have snooped. 20 years later I am still bitching about this. Mom and Dad- maybe this is why I was such a rotten teenager?

Today I made some excuse to go into Toys-R-Us. New Moon Store? Let's just say the one rack of New Moon merchandise does not a "store" make. Anyways- I happen to look and what do I see????

EDWARD AND BELLA BARBIES!!!!!!!!




When I saw them I was actually on the phone with my dad. I was so excited I almost wet my pants. Then my dad says " Do you want them for Christmas?"

"Yes, Daddy. Please Please Please Will you buy them? I want them!!! Will you buy them for me?? Please Please Please!!!!!"

Let me tell you, a 32 year old jumping up and down and begging their Dad for a toy in the middle of Toys-R-Us is not pretty.

But guess what-- I walked out of that store the proud owner of Edward and Bella Barbies.

When I thanked him he mentioned that I better be good or he would take them back! I am
totally going to have to do dirty things with them so they can't be returned!!! Muah Ha Ha!!!
Now I just need to find my Ferrari.

By the way- Edward is covered in glitter. I am not kidding. His ass sparkles!!!!!!!!

I love Edward... and my Daddy!

1 comments:

Angela Lynn said...

Bwahahahahha That is beyond funny!!! *rolls on the floor laughing*

That's what I've got. ;)

Hey and thank you for finding me. =D I absolutely love your blog.