THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Not about Twilight




This post is not about Twilight. I know I am wasting your time here, but I had to write a liitle post about me. I had such a feeling of pride today. I am usually proud of myself. I am proud when I look at my kids. I am proud of my hard working husband. I am proud of myself when I clean the toilet. But today I walked out of the elementary school feeling lighthearted, my face turned toward the sun and I had this flush of pride because I had voted. Sure it was not a presidential election, it was, maybe more importantly, a govenor's race. And I took time out of my date to make my voice heard in that small press of a button.





Today is an important day. Go make yourself be heard in a quiet powerful way. Never take for granted the choices you have by being an American citizen.








I bet Edward votes!!!!

0 comments: