THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sexiest Man Alive!! Check out the poll!!------>

I want to make a little prediction... Robert Pattinson will be People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive.

It has to be him. Hugh Jackman was last year's Sexy Man, but what other choice could there be but Rob. Have you seen this picture?



Ok- So let's be objective here. What other choices are there?

Taylor Lautner- Sexy? Yes, but he is still a little boy. Wait until March when he is legal.



Kellen Lutz- HOT!! But not quite the star power yet to sell magazines



Bradley Cooper- I loved The Hangover! When he walks out in his black suit with black shirt my mouth watered.



Daniel Craig- Isn't James Bond always sexy.

Matthew McConaughey- He just celebrated his 40th birthday and he is pretty hot, but I wasted 2 hours of my life and $15 dollars on seeing The Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. Shitty movie. His sexiness couldn't even help that shitfest.

Hugh Jackman- Again? He is a sexy guy.

I suppose I could give you a ton more options, but

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS PICTURE???!!!




Participate in my little poll on the sidebar or leave me a comment!! I need some love! The silence is killing me!! Follow me too while you are at it!!

0 comments: