THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 6, 2009

Chemistry

Bella kissing Edward Pictures, Images and Photos
With the lack of Twilight news out there and the use of my creative energy on my other writing project, I rely on late night lists scribbled from the side of my bed. Sometimes they are unreadable, scribbled in whatever I have close, eyeliner, lipstick, crayon. You get the picture. Other times I look at my notes and wonder WTF I was thinking. This morning I woke up after spending most of the night reading fanfiction that was rated so XXX that I am too embarrassed to link it here. (Email me if you want the link. It was very descriptive and deliciously naughty.) On the notepad by my bed was a note about kissing. I don't know why I am so obsessed with Edward and Bella/Rob and Kristen kissing. I love a good kiss myself and kissing on the big screen is usually very successful in showing stong emotions.
As soon as I signed on this morning I did my usual Google searches and found an article about the strangeness Rob feels when filming a kissing scene with Kristen. This is his quote.

Pattinson recently talked about kissing Stewart to Twist magazine, "I always get carried away when I'm kissing. I just go nuts! Walking away after it is the strangest moment for me. It's embarrassing - not knowing what to say to each other."

Can you imagine the chemistry it takes to get that flustered!!

0 comments: