THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Research. Seriously.

Tonight The Big One decided to watch Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It is his favorite. I have watched it 4 times in the last week. I tolerate the repetition only because of Rob. (I do like the movie) He is so young and so cute in the film. My son is my hero lately. To cap off my long day I decided that Twilight was just the vice I needed to help me fall off into pleasant dreams. I also wanted to watch the movie for research purposes. I know, I know, I am grasping at straws to justify this being the 1000th time I have seen this film, but this is a true reason.

I finished reading Eclipse (again) and was trying to pick out what parts of the book must be included in the movie. When I began compiling my list, the title was top 10 Eclipse moments that must be in the film. I have not posted that because the list, as of right now, is at 42. I have a new respect for Melissa Rosenburg (screenwriter).

I will prevail and bring you my list of must-haves for the film. I may also post a list of scenes that I know will not make it into the movie, but should be there.

I will say this, it was mentioned in an article about the crappy makeup work in Twilight and now, every time I watch it I can't help but stare at Edward's neck and pink ears. Watch the scene in the hospital. It is so bad. I must lobby for better cosmetics in the next movies. Are you with me?

0 comments: