THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 6, 2009

The perils of popularity


I was disheartened to find this article on Popeater today about Robert Pattinson's fear of his fans. According to the article it has become so bad that he has been advised by his security team to not encourage the crowds in anyway. I called this a couple of weeks ago when I mentioned that he would shut down and be inaccessible to his fans. Listen, Crazy Fan Bitches out there! Have a bit of respect, for Robert and for yourselves.
Robert, there are classy fans out there that love and respect you. Like me, who practically devotes all my creative energy to you. Don't lose yourself. I am afraid, with the ever-growing popularity of Twilight, that the worst is yet to come. Keep up the great work and you will find a way to navigate the fame.

0 comments: