THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Big One got me good.

Because this is about My Life, I have to relay something cute The Big One said to me tonight. He is 6 and I mentioned that we were going to the zoo tomorrow. He asked about bats. I told him that we could go to the bat cave. I then told him that we would maybe even see vampire bats, in my best spooky voice and then said I was so excited to go. He rolled his eyes at me and put his hand on my arm and said in his best grown up voice. "Mom, vampires are not real and neither is Twilight. Edward is not going to be at the zoo waiting for you." I laughed so hard at how he has me pegged.

I knew I should have bought the mini-Edward doll at Hot Topic today. Then Edward could have come to the zoo with me.

0 comments: