THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I also love Cedric


MrsMe convinced me to watch the Harry Potter movies. I have never read the books and refuse to do so now because I am disgusted at any book that is not Twilight. I love to read and I am suffering greatly for this. I decided to take MrsMe's sage advise and I watched the movies. If I am being completely honest, I will admit that the real reason I watched them was because My Rob has a role in the 4th movie, as Cedric Diggory. I thoroughly enjoyed the movies!! Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was my favorite, but not only because of Cedric/Rob. He only enhanced a very good movie.
At this very moment, I shocked myself by having the thought that I would go upstairs and put in The Goblet of Fire DVD while I clean. That is scary! Twilight has been my background noise of choice since March. Fear not, I am not changing into a rabid Harry Potter fan. I will not switch my loyalties to Rob for Daniel Radcliife. I watched Twilight last night before I fell asleep and already Googled Rob this morning. All is right in my Twilight world

0 comments: