THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Question Thursday



I decided to choose a day to possibly answer some of the questions my posse and I have about the Twilight Saga. While chatting on the phone or over glasses of wine, we have pondered many issues not clarified in the books. Maybe these questions are yours, too. Thursdays will officially be our question days. If you have an questions you would like to discuss please email it to me at TwiObsessor@aol.com or leave me a comment. Please know that I have no contact with Stephenie Meyer and gain my information from different sources who claim they have gotten the answers from her. I will link where I have found answers to the question to the best of my ability.


Here we go:


Question #1-

On the New Moon trailer and in the book, Laurent mentions that Bella is "mouthwatering."

Do vampire's mouths water? And if they do is it with venom?

Answer- Yes and it is venom (PC5)

Question #2-

When Edward and Bella kiss does the venom pose a threat to her?

Answer- (taken off of Twilight Lexicon's page of personal correspondence with Stephenie Meyer)

(PC5) I’ve had a few people wondering why Edward always pulls away from Bella when she opens her mouth while he’s kissing her (thinking I have some sort of anti-female-affectionate-aggression agenda or something, I guess). But, of course, he’s just worried about her safety. Yes, the venom does pose a danger to her. It’s not like acid–it has to be in the bloodstream to cause any problems, it won’t hurt her skin. However, say she had a sore in her mouth, or that she’d bitten her tongue…. Even if that wasn’t the case, Edward’s teeth are sharp as razors. She could cut her lips or tongue on them easily, and then the conversion process would begin–very painfully and very slowly (because it would be such a small infusion of the venom). Sadly, true snogging is out.

0 comments: