THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Cake Eaters



While reviewing The Haunted Airman, I thought about Kristen Stewart's performance in The Cake Eaters. This was a movie I saw months ago after I had seen Twilight. Kristen plays a terminally ill teenager who wants to experience love.

I had not really thought about recommending the movie. Not that it was bad.I liked it. I just tend to focus more on Rob's work. The movie was thoughtful and relatable.

In my daily read I saw that Twilight Lexicon wrote a post about The Cake Eaters. I thought it was a fine opportunity to do the same. The Cake Eaters movie blog is lobbying for an Oscar nomination for Kristen Stewart. I think she did an amazing job in this movie and is deserving of a nomination. Check out the movie. Last I saw it was still available in Redbox and playing on Showtime.




If you like Kristen Stewart check it out.

0 comments: