THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 23, 2009

Crushes

I am not a trendsetter. I am usually slow to the uptake, but I don't really consider myself a follower. I have written before that I like what I like and am not to concerned with what others think of me. But maybe I am a follower... An article in People magazines 35th anniversary edition is making me wonder.

The article is titled "Crushes"

1975- Donny Osmond
1976- David Cassidy
1977- Andy Gibb

Ok, I never had a crush on them. I was not born yet. I do like the BeeGee's though
.
1983- Tom Cruise
I had a major crush on Tom Cruise for a long time. Cocktail, Top Gun?

1984- Michael Jackson
Maybe not a crush but I ran around singing his songs for years. Still do. R.I.P Michael.


1988-1996 My formative years! LOL!!

1988- Johnny Depp 21 Jump Street! He was so hot!! Who am I kidding! He is still hot. I swear if I did not want to be a vampire I would so want to be a pirate.

1989- The New Kids on The Block- Donnie Wahlberg. I believe I have mentioned the NKOTB hotline before. I was obsessed!! (see here- 2nd post)

1995- Billy Ray Cyrus- Don't break my Heart my Achy Breaky Heart!!!

1996-2009 I was too busy being in love with my husband to crush on anyone. I am still in love with my husband who is a great husband and amazing father.






2009-Robert Pattinson
Must be my midlife crisis, but I am crushing so hard on Edward and Robert happens to be the face of Edward.



So there it is- I am a follower. I am disappointed in myself. Oh Well.

0 comments: