THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Soundtrack makes me smile!! :)


Ok, I apologize in advance for my whining. I have had one of those weeks that Twilight can not help. Insane and frustrating are good words to describe this week from hell. I will not bore you with the details. Actually, I would bore you with them, but I can not rehash any of it. I would have to throw something.

The light of my week was MrsMe handing me my New Moon Soundtrack. I have been trying to calm myself down about the movie release. I am afraid that I have built my expectations so high that I will be disappointed. I would truly be devastated, but the music is not helping.

Anyhoo-- I spent the day listening to the soundtrack. Here is my totally uneducated, opinionated review of some of the songs. Don't be offended. Remember what they say about opinions...

1- I love Meet me on the Equinox! It is a great song! The video gives me chills. Spoiler Alert!!! Bella seeing a vision of Edward in the meadow is breathtaking.

2- Friends is kinda irritating, but has the potential to grow on me.

3- Hearing Damage- I like it. The only song that has a bit of hardness in it.

4- Possibility- This song has to be when Bella is falling apart. I actually got teary while listening to it. Emotional!!!

5- A White Demon Love Song-- LOVE IT!! I was not so sure about The Killers. I saw them perform on SNL. They sang a weird song and the lead singer was wearing a vest with feathers on the shoulders. Weird!! The song is great.

6-Satellite Heart- May grow on me, but right now it's irritating me a bit.

7- MUSE!!! I liked Super Massive Black Hole, but Invincible is one of my faves from them. I Belong to You reminds me of that song. It's beautiful and my favorite song on the album!!! Go Muse!!

8- Roslyn- My brother loves this song. Can I say weird again? I don't get it.

I am going to stop there. I can't really review the others because I had to keep walking away. I am excited about the soundtrack. I am the type of music lover who stays loyal to an album for days, even weeks. I will listen to nothing else until I have it memorized. Kings Of Leon- you are out for now.

0 comments: