THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 22, 2009

The Break Up Scene- Major spoiler!!!

I thought long and hard about whether or not to post this clip. It is the entire "Break Up" scene in New Moon. I have not watched it. I just can't do it. I have watched everything. I have read everything. I have bought numerous magazines with even the slightest mention of Twilight. I have listened to the New Moon soundtrack so many times that my kids have some of the songs memorized. But I can't bring myself to watch this clip. I am drawing a line. No more spoilers!!! AHHHHHH! I have 28 days to go and I just can't continue to watch these little tidbits or I am afraid I will be disappointed.

I will however post the temptation for you because that's what I am here for. Enjoy!! Just don't tell me about it.


0 comments: