THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 28, 2009

School Crap

It's back to school time and I remember how exciting it was to get a new backpack and new school clothes. It is just as exciting now as a mom. Maybe even more after having the crazies at home for 3 months. I was thinking that it is a pretty good thing that I am not in high school. I would be that freak that wears my obsession all over me.

I would have to have this backpack:


I would need this lunchbox

I actually need this hoodie now

I would buy these nifty pins to decorate my backpack.

I would wear these Cullen Crest barrettes in my hair

I would buy the Twilight Audio book to put on my iPod. Who needs to socialize.

I also need this shirt now


I would be so laughed at, but I would love it!!!

If you need these things you can find them at Hot Topic. That right there should tell me I am too old for this stuff. That store scares me. It's got strange stuff and the weirdo behind the desk with his nose pierced with a chain attached to his eyebrow and the giant hole in his earlobe. His bright blue hair standing stiffly in 6 -8 inch spikes. It intimidates me. Definitely need to find courage to walk in there with my double stroller and Vera Bradley purse. I hear the New Moon merchandise is coming soon!!!

1 comments:

B*t*h #2 said...

I WANT that hoodie!!!