THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 24, 2009

Bella's Wedding Dress

Twilight Lexicon has an article today featuring an InStyle magazine article about Bella's wedding dress. Before I did the stay at home mom thing, I managed a bridal salon. Everyday I basically played Barbie with women who were at one of the happiest moments of their lives. When I read Breaking Dawn I had a very clear picture in my head of what Bella's dress would look like. If I could draw, I would post a picture of it. I chose two pictures from the InStyle article that I think are close. If you want to see Stephanie Meyer's vision, check out Twilight Lexicon.




Monique Lhullier

Lela Rose

Brian Reyes- WTF!!! Can you imagine the ego on this guy? If he thinks anyone can grasp his vision he is nutty.


0 comments: