THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Adventures of a Twilight Tee-- Dueling T-shirts

I kinda feel bad for continually embarrassing my husband and I thank God my kids are too young to realize what a freak I am. RZ decided that going out for pizza was a good idea. I agreed because I will do about anything to get out of cooking dinner. While ushering my kids past the other ravenous families rushing the buffet, I see out of the corner of my eye a T-shirt. I didn't really notice the guy in it or his friends, who were- let's just say a bit different. I dropped my 4 year olds hand and I can't believe I did it, I am generally not the type, but I rushed out the door and said-- Dude, (Oh, God, I need to remember that I am 31 years old and not a kid) "Dude, I have issues with your shirt." I turned around and proudly displayed my Team Edward. He laughed at me and his wife agreed with me and said he was an ASS. I laughed and went back inside. RZ was looking at me like he wanted to run very fast away from the scene of my idiocy. This is what his shirt said:



If you want to be an asshole and buy this stupid shirt, you can buy it here.

I also want to say that I do wear other clothing besides my Twilight Tees. It just seems that when I do wear them the Twilight JuJu sends me an adventure.

3 comments:

B*t*h #2 said...

I don't know u wear those shirts a lot maybe u should ask everyone to buy u a new one for ur bday!!

Mary King said...

Lol...I would have soooo done the same!!! With my 12 year old daughter slinking away from me in shame!!!!

Rachel Zubair said...

I like my tshirts!!! And you know I want movie tickets for my birthday!!!