THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 21, 2009

More Breaking Dawn confirmations


Bella and Renesmee . I have used this before, but I love it!!!!

There seems to be more and more confirmation that Breaking Dawn will become a movie. Producer Wyck Godfrey has mentioned it. Rob Pattinson mentioned it while in Cannes. Now BooBoo Stewart tells Access Hollywood that he has signed on for 3 Twilight movies. That can only mean to me that Breaking Dawn will be broken into 2 movies!!!!! Even better! In my opinion there is no way to fit all the drama of Breaking Dawn into a 2 hour movie. I am sure that Summit is waiting for the New Moon numbers to come in before it commits to Breaking Dawn. Remember opening weekend numbers are what they look at!! As if any of us could wait past the opening weekend to see New Moon.
I swear my life gets better and better every day!!

Check out the interview. Also check out the picture. He definitely will make a good Seth.

0 comments: