THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fat Vampires in Twilight World?


Before anyone thinks I am half-cracked and calls the psych ward to have me admitted, I will say that I know vampires are not real. Okay? This is a hypothetical inquiry. It is written in Twilight that when you become a vampire you become beautiful. If you were a beautiful human, you will be a magnificent looking, incomparable vampire. (i.e. Rosalie) If you are a plain looking human, you will merely be a beautiful vampire.(i.e. James) The question that I have is:
What if you are a fat human, will you miraculously become a thin, gorgeous, supermodel-like vampire?
This question was asked by me to my trusty sisters-in-law, B2 and MrsMe. They both said yes, but I am not too sure. Take Siobhan, of the Irish Coven. This is how she is described:
“a woman of immense presence whose huge body was both beautiful and mesmerizing as it moved in smooth undulations” Breaking Dawn Chapter 32
What does immense or huge body mean? Does it mean fat? I have an immense rear end and a huge --well- if you know me - you know. I have been forbidden from mentioning that dual part of my anatomy by RZ. When I make certain quick movements, they may be described as undulations. Mine may not be considered beautiful, mesmerizing, or smooth though
.
Or is she just a large, lumberjack type of woman? I really want to know the answer to my question.
If it is a yes, there are fat vampires, I say bite me because diets suck and I just ate 3 powdered mini-donuts, maybe 4, maybe more. I lost count.

0 comments: