THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 22, 2009

This weekend we had a no Rob, no Twilight Father's Day. I made a pact with myself to try not to mention it to my husband. His eyes were getting sore from all the rolling they have been doing. It was a close thing on Saturday, with it being Edward's birthday and all. I actually did mention it to RZ. I never said I was successful at keeping my mouth shut. I did think of Edward on Father's Day though. He is a father. I was able to not mention it.


It is a hard thing for me not to include Twilight in every aspect of my life. I am kind of going through a bit of a depression at not having new Twilight material to consume. Even PAB, my 4 year old has the movie memorized. I love it when she quotes it. I have bought 4 magazines full of crap about Rob and Kristen's love for each other. I hate those rags.
I am waiting for The Sexy Stars of Twilight magazine to come out on Saturday.
I have snuck into a movie I did not pay to see to see the New Moon trailer. I am obsessed and dying for small hit of new Twilight material.
I am never going to make it to August when I can get news from the Eclipse set and I am sure I will not make it to November 20th, at least not with my sanity intact.

0 comments: