THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hump Day


I love Barbies. I always have and always will. When I had my daughter I was thrilled because we could play Barbies together. I have discovered that is impossible to do because she doesn't play right. My brothers and I used to create these Barbie houses that took up the entire living room. They included the Tupperware swimming pool, the cardboard box garage for the cars, and the big G.I. Joes. It also included a lot of Barbie sex acts.( My brothers were dirty little jerks.)

As a mature adult,I can admit that as soon as I get these super cool Edward and Bella Barbie dolls I am so going to make them have sex, Breaking Dawn fan fiction style.

I am also going to go salvage my Barbie Ferrari and polish it up. My Bella will love that.

0 comments: