THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

RZ taste in women

My husband of 13 years has an ex-girlfriend with who he was quite serious. Being the super nosy girl that I am I found her on Facebook and friend requested her. I know, bad girl, BAD GIRL!! Now this girlfriend called RZ's family to ask what I wanted. (She is obsessed with my hubby.) It sent shock waves through the family. They wondered what I wanted. She was worried that I wanted to kick her ass. Seriously?! I am 5"0 and hate confrontation. Not to mention she lives on the other side of the world. I was just curious. Ok, nosy. Come to find out we share the same birthday. Does that say anything about my husband's taste in women?September 23 is always on the cusp of Virgo/Libra and I have read that people on the cusp have personality traits from both signs. I think he must be drawn to that. Mind you, it was not my personality that he was first drawn to. I don't know about her.
Anyways, to bring this back to my fave subject. Another ex-girlfriend contacted my husband. They got to chatting and she was able to steer the conversation to Twilight. I love this!!! They haven't spoken in at least 15 years and this is what she chose to talk about. Every Twilight diehard has this ability. She mentioned that the above girlfriend is also addicted. That's what he gets for talking to his exes, more Twilight. At least I know I would have something to talk to them about.

0 comments: