THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 17, 2010

More Eclipse jibber jabber

Does that Eclipse countdown clock say 11 days??

Where has the time gone? It seems like yesterday that I was counting down the days until New Moon and now Eclipse is upon us. I have been a loser at blogging about all the great Twilight Saga news. I seriously didn't even write about Stephenie Meyer's new novella. What is wrong with me?

I can tell you about the 1 million real life cock blocks I have encountered, but -blah blah blah- I don't even want to recount them. What I had been up to was preparing for my epic trip to L.A. for the Official Eclipse Convention! And I can definitely say that it was a once in a lifetime experience.

We had a jam packed schedule and saw panels with everyone of the major characters except for seven:Billy Burke (Charlie), Bronson Pelletier (Jared), Anna Kendrick (Jessica), Dakota Fanning (Jane), Cameron Bright (Alec), Charlie Bewley (Demetri), and Jodelle Ferland (Bree)and let's not forget Kellen... Kellen Lutz has twice evaded me :( I was desperately hoping for some Emmett!!!

Now for the list of who we did see:

Friday--

Tinsel Korey (Emily)

Kiowa Gordon (Embry)

Booboo Stewart (Seth)-- I will be devoting a whole post to this little cutie!!!

Michael Welch (Mike Newton)

Justin Chon (Eric Yorkie)

Saturday--

The Cullen Family-

Elizabeth Reaser (Esme) Her laugh is infectious

Ashley Greene (Alice) Gorgeous, but said little

Jackson Rathbone (Jasper) OMG OMG OMG!! Thud... I fell off my chair again.

Nikki Reed (Rosalie) Wow- She is dark. I bet the make-up artists cuss about her

Peter Facinelli (Carlisle) He know what the crowd wants and delivers.

The Bad Vampires--

Bryce Dallas Howard (Victoria) She is stunningly beautiful!

Xavier Samuel (Riley) I love the Aussie accent.

Gil Birmingham (Billy Black) His voice is amazing.

Christian Serratos (Angela) Sorry we took up your precious time, Princess!

Daniel Cudmore (Felix) Wow- tall is an inadequate adjective

Booboo Stewart (Seth)

Tyson Houseman (Quil Ateara) Wandered around alone. We would have been your friend.

The Wolf Pack Panel-

Alex Meraz (Paul) Love the grin, Alex!

Julia Jones (Leah) She wore the most kick-ass shoes. I sprained my ankle just looking at them.

Chaske Spencer (Sam) You big manly man- Your voice made my toes curl.

THE BIG THREE!!!

Robert Pattinson (Edward) Homina homina homina

Kristen Stewart (Bella) Please don't wear a wig for Breaking Dawn

Taylor Lautner (Jacob) As awful as this sound I was so into Rob that I forgot to pay attention to him. Gulp.

Sunday--

Booboo Stewart (Seth) His mom is hilarious and his sister's name is Fivel. I am totally naming my next kid Fivel.

Justine Wachberger (Gianna) Buon Pemerico (sp?) She is not in Eclipse Creation... We skipped her.

Tyson Houseman (Quil) We skipped him to and went on a bus tour of L.A. I saw Madonna's house instead.


So there is the run down of our schedule. We barely ate, but MrsMe was able to drink an entire aluminum Edward Water bottle full of Malibu and Cranberry juice. She was rolling on Friday night. In fact she almost missed Jackson because of her religion (She was praying to the porcelain god)

I have so much more to write about- like my big win and prize, thank you Twilight Makeup for making me look like an 80 year old hooker. For now I am going to sign off and go to bed.

xoxo

0 comments: